- New Momma Yoni Steam contributed by Juliane Miklos, The Gardener Jules @thegardenerjules
- Elegance In Bloom Tea Blend contributed by LeAnn Hill, Bat Lady Herbalist, @batladyherbalist
4 parts Vitex Leaves and Flowers
3 parts Lemongrass
2 parts Rose Geranium
2 parts Mugwort
1 part Sage
I formulated this blend specifically for new mother’s who are looking to cleanse and balance their womb space after giving birth. Vitex is a great hormone balancer and anxiety reducer, Lemongrass is a great circulatory and astringent aid, Rose Geranium brightens your spirit and releases stuck emotions, Mugwort promotes blood flow and cleans menstrual clots, and Sage detoxifies and clears the energy of the Womb.
You can edit and play around with this blend with whatever you have available // access to. Yoni Steams are just so vital for Postpartum care to support and love on a new momma and her sacred space.
The whole idea behind sharing this blend is to inspire y’all to tape into your inner green witch and have fun making herbal blends!❤️
Contributed by: Leann Hill
Elegance In Bloom Tea Blend
Ingredients:½ cup Tulsi Leaves
½ cup Rose Petals
½ cup Vitex Berries, crushed
½ cup Hibiscus Flowers
6-8 Cardamom Pods, crushed
- Combine all your ingredients in a pint jar.
- Cover and shake well.
- Allow to sit in a cool, dark place for a few days to allow the flavor of the Cardamom to infuse with the rest of the ingredient
When you’re ready to brew a cup
- Take 1 teaspoon of the tea blend and place it in a tea infuser or tea bag.
- Bring some water to a boil and pour it over the tea.
- Cover and allow to steep for 15 minutes.
- Sweeten with honey if you need, but I find the rose is enough of a sweetener for me.
Vitex is a lovely herb for women. It helps balance our ever-changing hormones and helps improve so many symptoms associated with PMS and other female-specific conditions. This tea is one of my favorite ways to incorporate this lovely herb into my routine. I make a pint of the dried tea blend at a time and use a teaspoon of this mixture per cup of tea that I would like to have. I hope you enjoy it!