Compassion in Action Tour: Southeast Edition
Orlando Grief Care Project is coming to your city to say “thanks” and “what can we do now?”
Join us at a stop along the second leg of our Compassion in Action tour – this time through the Southeast! Receive our THANKS and gratitude for the support we’ve received for the Orlando Grief Care Project, and hear stories of how our project has impacted individuals and the Central Florida community.
– Learn about our model of community-centered herbalism in action, and how to replicate the model in your community
– Discuss the direction of herbal action in our country and how our collective work influences its evolution, with stories and experiences from models that have been born on a local level and collaborations at the Standing Rock Dakota Access Opposition camp
– Share resources for community herbal action for micro and macro initiatives
– Learn about the herbalACTION network, and how to support our continued work
Friday October 14th – Sunday October 16th
Southeast Wise Women Herbal Conference
Black Mountain, NC
* visit us in the Marketplace! *
Monday October 17th, 6:30-8:30 pm
with Chestnut School of Herbal Medicine
at Rainbow Community Center
60 State St, Asheville, NC 28806
The presentation is inside the church with the rainbow arches. Parking is behind the church
Tuesday October 18th, 12:30 pm
with Eclectic School of Herbal Medicine
at Wellspring Mountain
671 Ramey Orchard Rd, Lowgap, NC 2702
Thursday October 20th, Atlanta GA, Details TBA
We receive with gratitude your love offerings for this presentation and discussion, to support our tour and planting more seeds of hope in communities around the south. Proceeds will also support the ongoing development of the herbalACTION network.
Participants are welcome to bring herbal remedies to contribute to our continued Orlando Grief Care activities as well as herbal remedies and supply items to send out with our Standing Rock Dakota delegation.
We look forward to seeing you there!!