Tools for the Modern Healer with Cheng Liu
This class is offered Live via Zoom on December 10, 6:30 – 9:30 pm. All registrants will receive the course recording and handouts, with access to materials for one year.
Description: While our heart and principle are holistic, healing in today’s world requires up to date knowledge and tools. This workshop will help herbalists and holistic healers to:
- Recognize hidden epidemics and common environmental stressors, as the root cause for many chronic illnesses (without removing stressors like mercury from amalgam, no amount of herb or acupuncture will restore health);
- Order your own lab tests, including When to do genetic testing and what’s the deal with methylation/MTHFR;
- Demystify digestive disorders such as Leaky Guts/SIBO/Candida/Parasite (without addressing things like biofilm, no amount of probiotics will stick);
- Educate ourselves on common medications, Herb-drug interaction. Hands-on demo of cheap home devices for the clinician, such as Glucose monitor.
- Achieve the next level of healing and a thriving mentality, using cutting edge tools from Anti-aging research, Athlete performance researches, and the Biohacking movement
Early Bird Rate $40, good through December 3
3 CEUs are offered for Massage Therapists, Dietitians, Nurses, and Midwives in the state of Florida for an additional $15 processing fee
Please review this link for our school’s tuition and cancellation policies.
Instructor: Cheng Liu
Cheng is an acupuncturist based in Florida and Central KY. She loves to integrate healing art with science, and share knowledge from her clinical experience, from thousands of hours studying cellular biochemistry, Functional medicine, and most importantly, from healing herself out of 4 years digestive and autoimmune illness. Cheng has three degrees in science and engineering, but she found true happiness in foraging, basket weaving, and empowering people with knowledge and love. http://www.LogicGirl.com