Thank you for your interest in volunteering.
We are currently not in need of volunteer assistance. For the moment, we are letting our gardens rest and keeping classes virtual. We will update any change in that status here when things shift, our classes resume in-person, and our garden space is reactivated.
If you are interested in getting involved with some great local organizations in the meantime, our school’s recommendations are listed below.
As always, we can be reached for any questions you may have about our course offerings and herbalist training programs. Contact us
- Farmworker Association of Apopka – Jeannie Economos- https://floridafarmworkers.org/donate/
- Fleet Farm/Ideas for Us: https://ideasforus.org/branches/orlando/
- Crealdé School of Art: http://crealde.org/membership-support/volunteer-opportunities/
- Orlando Permaculture: https://orlandopermaculture.org/get-involved/
- Mead Garden: https://www.meadgarden.org/support/volunteer/