0 of 1 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 1 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
Your Thoughts: Pick ONE quote from the reading below and provide a short essay in reflection
1. We need the perception and conscious intelligence of our ancestors to be embodied anew in every generation by women and men called to be healers. (p6)
2. “Not only the remedy is healing but how you prepare and give it to someone.” (p 6)
3. “Scientists still can’t figure out why they work. They aren’t used to thinking the way nature thinks.” (p9)
4. “The folklore worked long before science isolated and named the chemicals in the herb.” (p11)
5. “Perhaps it is fitting that the lowly bacteria will be the one to teach us humility.” (p17)
This response will be reviewed and graded after submission.