“Health depends on being in harmony with our soul.”Dr. Edward Bach
Join herbalist Emily Ruff for a six part series to cultivate a deeper awareness of Flower Essences and how to use them to support your emotional well-being, find balance, and create calm in your daily life.
In a world fraught with stress, grief, and trauma, Flower Essences provides a bright light of hope, peace, and possibility for healing.
This six part course explores the history of these remedies, studies the core 38 essences in depth, teaches you how to make and formulate, and provide practical assessment tools for understanding their application.
Whether you’re a practitioner or simply seeking self-care, this course empowers you with tools for emotional wellness for a lifetime.
- Meet for live classes weekly to receive in-depth instruction and personalized mentorship
- Receive course workbook and eight complementary books for study and practical exercises
- Video classes are recorded for those who cannot make the live sessions and for later review
- Receive a bottle of Rescue Remedy / Five Flower Formula to start your journey to calm and peace
- Receive a personalized dosage bottle with a unique flower essence formula to continue your experiential learning
- Connect with other students via a digital community
- Students in eligible professions may receive 26 Continuing Education Units (CEU) for successful completion of the course
- Your six session course begins Tuesday July 20 at 6:30 pm Eastern Time
Enjoy a sample lesson from the course with instructor Emily Ruff
- Tuition is $295 when you register by June 21st, or $375 thereafter
- Tuition includes all workbooks, Rescue Remedy, personalized dosage formula, and postage
- 26 Continuing Education Units are available for an additional $15 processing fee for Nurses, Midwives, Massage Therapists, and Dietitians in Florida; other licensing boards in other states may also approve credits.
- VSAC grants are available for Vermont residents.
About Your Instructor
Emily Ruff is a community herbalist who has practiced the art and science of plant healing for fifteen years. Her studies have taken her around three continents where she has studied under healers of many traditions, including an apprenticeship under renowned herbalist Rosemary Gladstar. She has trained with Flower Essence practitioners in North and South America, including her Bach Flower Registered Practitioner training.
Her background in gardening and botany came in childhood while wandering the wilderness and digging in the sandy soils of Florida with her grandfather, a tobacco farmer turned urban gardener, and her father, a botany and astronomy professor. His love of the cosmos was instilled on his daughter at an early age through regular nighttime rituals of watching stars transit and planets journey across the skies.
Emily’s classes have been described as “heart-filled,” “enriching,” and “empowering,” creating a bridge between the teachings of our ancestors and the technologies of our modern world.