Join us for a yearlong journey to cultivate clarity & center through living in harmony with lunar cycles
“The Moon is the earth’s oldest temple holding the potency of countless prayers since the dawn of time … a bell whose ringing brings you into the field of the Mother, where body and soul can quietly drink.”Dana Gerhardt
Join Emily Ruff for a yearlong study of the stars, following the cycles of the moon:
- Receive a unique lesson and study booklet in your inbox each New Moon and Full Moon for a full calendar year – over 30 lessons in total
- Gather for a seasonal group discussion by Zoom each Equinox and Solstice
- Enjoy an online discussion group for sharing resources, lessons, and experiences
- Your yearlong course begins with the Winter Solstice on December 21
What You’ll Learn
- Understand the lunar cycle including the energetic influences of phases (apogee, perigee, waxing moon, waning moon, Full Moon, New Moon) through the study of the calendar year corresponding with each lunar sign
- Explore the intersection of astronomy and astrology through historically cited teachings, lunar-influenced cosmologies, and traditions throughout all the worlds religions
- Learn the influence of the moon on your garden from seed planting, harvesting, propagation, and weeding through a study of modern science and folk traditions
- Develop a deeper connection to your own lunar profile and learn throughout the year, and explore ideal times to set intentions, manifest dreams, and release ideas, beliefs, and behaviors you have outgrown
- Align your personal and professional activities with the most positive lunar influences by planning strategically and living consciously with the daily moon
- Create health rituals based on lunar activity that optimize fertility, energy, and healing potential by aligning with plant allies and holistic modalities in conjunction with the sky
- Gain insight into the influences of lunar movements on personal relationships and learn how to align
- Our study will explore Lunar Influences on Gardening – Harvesting – Medicine Making – Emotional Healing – Physical Wellness – Intention Setting – Dream Manifesting and more!
Watch a sample mini-class on Moon Phases
and November’s New Moon in Scorpio
Download a FREE mini-sample lesson at this link
- Tuition can be paid annually, seasonally, or monthly for the year-long program
- Annual Tuition Plan is
$397$297 if you register by December 5
- Seasonal Tuition Plan is
$111 every 3 months$88 every 3 months if you register by December 5
- Monthly Tuition Plan is a
$40 monthly$33 monthly if you register by December 5
- Add on a personalized birth chart indicating your Moon Sign and Planetary Astrology for $40
About Your Instructor
Emily Ruff is a community herbalist who has practiced the art and science of plant healing for over a decade. Her studies have taken her around three continents where she has studied under healers of many traditions, including an apprenticeship under renowned herbalist Rosemary Gladstar.
Her background in gardening and botany came in childhood while wandering the wilderness and digging in the sandy soils of Florida with her grandfather, a tobacco farmer turned urban gardener, and her father, a botany and astronomy professor. His love of the cosmos was instilled on his daughter at an early age through regular nighttime rituals of watching stars transit and planets journey across the skies.
Emily’s classes have been described as “heart-filled,” “enriching,” and “empowering,” creating a bridge between the teachings of our ancestors and the technologies of our modern world.