Enhance your garden, health, emotions & medicine making
in deeper relationship with the cycles of earth and sky
Join us for a yearlong journey
to cultivate clarity & creativity
in harmony with lunar cycles
The Moon is the earth’s oldest temple holding the potency of countless prayers since the dawn of time … a bell whose ringing brings you into the field of the Mother, where body and soul can quietly drink. – Dana Gerhardt
How can cultivating a deeper relationship with the cycles of the seasons and the stars transform your life?
Improve germination rates and increase your harvest yields by gardening with the moon whether you are a novice gardener or a longtime green thumb
Understand your physical strengths and vulnerabilities in context of the cosmos and medical astrology to enhance your wellness routines
Gain clarity on your emotional ebbs and flows to improve communication and relate with more compassion and clarity to those around you
☽ Creativity & Manifestation
Learn how to follow a lunar calendar to understand when your creative potential is most powerful and when is best to rest and incubate to set clear intentions and manifest them into reality
☽ Medicine Making
Tap into traditional rhythms of harvesting and making medicine to enhance the potency of your herbal preparations
☽ Spiritual Practices
Grow in your relationship to the elements of earth and the cycles of the cosmos to ground your spiritual routines and find alignment with celestial rhythms in waking and dream life
What you’ll learn through a year of Moon Medicine
Our study will explore Lunar Influences on Gardening – Harvesting – Medicine Making – Emotional Healing – Physical Wellness – Intention Setting – Dream Manifesting
- Understand the lunar cycle including the energetic influences of phases (apogee, perigee, waxing moon, waning moon, Full Moon, New Moon) through the study of the calendar year corresponding with each lunar sign
- Explore the intersection of astronomy and astrology through historically cited teachings, lunar-influenced cosmologies, and traditions throughout all the worlds religions
- Learn the influence of the moon on your garden from seed planting, harvesting, propagation, and weeding through a study of modern science and folk traditions
- Develop a deeper connection to your own lunar profile and learn throughout the year, and explore ideal times to set intentions, manifest dreams, and release ideas, beliefs, and behaviors you have outgrown
- Align your personal and professional activities with the most positive lunar influences by planning strategically and living consciously with the daily moon
- Create health rituals based on lunar activity that optimize fertility, energy, and healing potential by aligning with plant allies, holistic modalities, and cosmic forces
- Gain insight into the influences of lunar movements on personal relationships and learn how to align communications with the cosmos.
Your Yearlong Moon Medicine Course includes…
A comprehensive curriculum with resources to support your personal learning
each New Moon and Full Moon
with a Celestial Skywatch Forecast, Gardening by the Moon, Journal Prompts, Lunation Reflections, Zodiac teachings, and Exercises to Guide and Ground you for each New & Full Moon
Live Group Discussions
each Equinox and Solstice
to connect with the current seasonal influences and prepare for the season ahead with an opportunity to connect with classmates and ask questions of our teaching team
Plus, Exclusive Access to Program Features
Moongazers Community Forum
Connect with classmates to share experiences and resources as you grow together along your celestial journey
Monthly Personal Planner Pages
Use planner pages to follow the lunar cycles and mark your energy and emotions, document observations in your garden, and set out plans aligned with the moon’s rhythms
Lunar Lessons Library
Enjoy supplemental lessons with each Moon’s workbook to deepen your understanding of astronomy, astrology, folklore and history, health, gardening, and emotional cycles
and SPECIAL BONUS!
2022-2023 Digital Lunar Calendar
Follow detailed moon movements alongside your work or personal schedule for greater integration of lunar rhythms in your routine
Integrate the course digital calendar into your phone, laptop, or current calendar program for seamless support on your journey with the stars
Next class starts Winter Solstice 2022
Deepen your relationships with the earth and the heavens
Check out more free previews
Give yourself the gift of deeper connection and greater insight
Join us for a yearlong study of the stars to cultivate clarity
and center through living in harmony with lunar cycles:
- Receive a unique lesson and study booklet in your inbox each New Moon and Full Moon for a full calendar year – over 30 lessons in total
- Gather for group discussion by Zoom each Equinox and Solstice
- Enjoy an online discussion group for sharing resources, lessons, and experiences
- Your yearlong course begins on Winter Solstice 2022
Pay by one-time or payment installments.
- One-time Payment of
$497$397 when you register by November 30th
- Four Part Payment plan billed
$144$111 each month for four installments when you register by November 30th
- Scholarships are available
Meet Your Teachers
Emily Ruff is a community herbalist who has practiced the art and science of plant healing for two decades. Her studies have taken her around three continents where she has studied under healers of many traditions, including an apprenticeship under renowned herbalist Rosemary Gladstar.
Her background in gardening and botany came in childhood while wandering the wilderness and digging in the sandy soils of Florida with her grandfather, a tobacco farmer turned urban gardener, and her father, a botany and astronomy professor. His love of the cosmos was instilled on his daughter at an early age through regular nighttime rituals of watching stars transit and planets journey across the skies.
Emily’s classes have been described as “heart-filled,” “enriching,” and “empowering,” creating a bridge between the teachings of our ancestors and the technologies of our modern world.
Wilnise Francois is a Haitian-American Licensed Nurse and Herbalist that has worked in the allopathic modality of healing for over a decade.
Working alongside physicians and caretakers alike facilitating wellness to those across the life span. Her role as an herbalist expanded with the personal need and integration of herbal medicines from her coveted traditional Haitian practices and studies in Western herbalism.
As a community herbalist, she is working to revolutionize the cultural affinity of our plant friends through our relationships with the earth and stars. Her aim is to integrate the very love our herbs show us and implement that essence into our daily lives; creating a lifestyle of health and wellness.
From herbalist Rosemary Gladstar
For a long time, I have wanted to learn more about the lunar cycles and the influence of the stars and planets on our personal lives. A ‘dabbler’ in celestial ways, I’m ready to dive deeper into the starry realms. I couldn’t imagine a better guide to explore the heavens with than my dear friend and fellow herbalist, Emily Ruff.
One of the brightest Moon Goddess’ and ‘Moonifestors’ that I know, Emily has been strongly influenced by the teachings of her father, Dr. William Ruff, a well known professor and astronomer. She artfully weaves astrology, astronomy, herbalism and healing Earth ways into a practical, clear and inspiring format that makes it so easy to grasp and incorporate into our own personal lives.
Join Emily in this amazing class as we learn to navigate the stars and planets together, creating greater personal health and harmony by aligning ourselves to the pathways and cycles of the Moon. I look forward to seeing you virtually!