Join us for a yearlong journey to cultivate clarity & center through living in harmony with lunar cycles
“The Moon is the earth’s oldest temple holding the potency of countless prayers since the dawn of time … a bell whose ringing brings you into the field of the Mother, where body and soul can quietly drink.”Dana Gerhardt
Join Emily Ruff for a yearlong study of the stars, following the cycles of the moon:
- Receive a unique lesson and study booklet in your inbox each New Moon and Full Moon for a full calendar year – over 30 lessons in total
- Gather for a seasonal group discussion by Zoom each Equinox and Solstice
- Enjoy an online discussion group for sharing resources, lessons, and experiences
- Our next yearlong course begins with a pre-class orientation at the Winter Solstice December 20 2021 – First Lesson released with the first lunation of 2022
What You’ll Learn
- Understand the lunar cycle including the energetic influences of phases (apogee, perigee, waxing moon, waning moon, Full Moon, New Moon) through the study of the calendar year corresponding with each lunar sign
- Explore the intersection of astronomy and astrology through historically cited teachings, lunar-influenced cosmologies, and traditions throughout all the worlds religions
- Learn the influence of the moon on your garden from seed planting, harvesting, propagation, and weeding through a study of modern science and folk traditions
- Develop a deeper connection to your own lunar profile and learn throughout the year, and explore ideal times to set intentions, manifest dreams, and release ideas, beliefs, and behaviors you have outgrown
- Align your personal and professional activities with the most positive lunar influences by planning strategically and living consciously with the daily moon
- Create health rituals based on lunar activity that optimize fertility, energy, and healing potential by aligning with plant allies and holistic modalities in conjunction with the sky
- Gain insight into the influences of lunar movements on personal relationships and learn how to align
- Our study will explore Lunar Influences on Gardening – Harvesting – Medicine Making – Emotional Healing – Physical Wellness – Intention Setting – Dream Manifesting and more!
Learn more about the structure of the course
and materials offered with instructor Emily Ruff
Get Your FREE May 2021 Full Moon and New Moon sample course workbooks & Lunar Calendar Planners at this link
Watch the Full Moon 5/26/21 Lunar Eclipse Lesson
Learn more about the Sign of Sagittarius
Subscribe to our Youtube Channel & Tune In for our
June 10th New Moon Lunar Eclipse
& Mercury Retrograde Lesson
About Your Instructor
Emily Ruff is a community herbalist who has practiced the art and science of plant healing for over a decade. Her studies have taken her around three continents where she has studied under healers of many traditions, including an apprenticeship under renowned herbalist Rosemary Gladstar.
Her background in gardening and botany came in childhood while wandering the wilderness and digging in the sandy soils of Florida with her grandfather, a tobacco farmer turned urban gardener, and her father, a botany and astronomy professor. His love of the cosmos was instilled on his daughter at an early age through regular nighttime rituals of watching stars transit and planets journey across the skies.
Emily’s classes have been described as “heart-filled,” “enriching,” and “empowering,” creating a bridge between the teachings of our ancestors and the technologies of our modern world.
featuring Guest Instructor Wilnise Francois
Wilnise is a Haitian-American Licensed Nurse and Herbalist that has worked in the allopathic modality of healing for over a decade. Working alongside physicians and caretakers alike facilitating wellness to those across the life span. Her role as an herbalist expanded with the personal need and integration of herbal medicines from her coveted traditional Haitian practices and studies in Western herbalism. As a community herbalist, she is working to revolutionize the cultural affinity of our plant friends through our relationships with the earth and stars. Her aim is to integrate the very love our herbs show us and implement that essence into our daily lives; creating a lifestyle of health and wellness.