Roots of Herbalism Home Study- Free Sample Class
The Roots of Herbalism home study course explores the philosophies of ecological Herbalism, the practices of herbal nutrition, and the foundations of holistic health. Students learn to make their own herbal preparations, including tisanes and tinctures, to apply the knowledge they learn about the plants through a DVD (or streaming online video), course workbook, textbook, and herb materials. Students explore over twenty herbs and their uses and receive a full packet of materials including sample herbs to have everything needed to learn about herbs hands-on from home.
Our Home Study Free Sample Includes:
- Intro video of unpacking the kit
- Sample course workbook
- 24 Materia Medica videos
- Teas, Syrups, and Tinctures excerpt videos
- Coupon for the FULL course
Discover your relationship to herbs through hands-on learning
centered in the earth and your personal journey along the plant path
The expanded course package combines a wealth of tools and resources
for establishing a solid foundation as an herbalist.
The full version of the Roots of Herbalism Home Study Course includes:
- Full-length Roots Home Study instructional video
- Samples of over 20 herbs covered in class, to gain sensory knowledge and work with these plants in your own kitchen
- Roots Home Study coursebook featuring foundational teachings, herbal exercises and medicine making instructions
- Rosemary Gladstar’s classic text, Herbal Recipes for Vibrant Health
- Basics of Herbal Medicine Making, our five-part video course
- Materia Medica video classes for all herbs covered in the course
- A 3-month subscription to Roots Roundtable, our signature student community and resource hub featuring monthly live online gatherings and Q&A plus customized video and ebook resources plus student discounts each month
- Plus 12 Continuing Education Units available to Massage Therapists, Nurses, Dietitians, Midwives, and Acupuncture physicians (for an additional fee)
Learn more about the full offering here.
Pay in Full